Prevention is better than cure. That is especially true for legal disputes in connection with inheritance law. Unfortunately a clear and appropriate last will is not always available. Tensions can run high among heirs, and emotions and financial interests may become intertwined.
Inheritance law lawyers use their expertise to find suitable solutions. If a legal procedure is inevitable we will finetune procedural strategy with you.
Our experienced team of specialists in complex inheritance cases cooperates very regularly in a network of external exerts, such as notaries, tax specialists and accountants.
Of course we are also available for advice or support for preparation or modification of a last will or other matters involving inheritance law in view of future developments. Making appropriate legal arrangements in advance considerably reduces the risk of disputes.
Inheritance law, legal matters
The lawyers of our Inheritance law section provide advice and litigate about matter such as:
- drawing up and changing last wills
- settlement of estates
- advice in matters concerning estates and inheritance law
- professional support in consultation with other external experts (accountants, notaries etc.)
Alternative dispute settlement
- preventative discussions in case of risk of conflicts
De Voort Advocaten: Our approach
The approach followed by our lawyers and staff is characterized by:
- commitment: always bringing the best out of ourselves
- quick and accurate action
- doing business in style: honesty and sincerity
- co-operation: client, lawyers and support staff work together purposefully
Let’s excel together