mr. Jeffrey Touw
- Telephone: 013-4668819
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position: Lawyer
- Fields of expertise:
- Focus areas:
- Financing and Securities
- Shareholders disputes
- Acquisitions and restructurerings
- Secondary positions:
- Board member Dutch Basketball Players Association
- Former member of the Disciplinary and Dispute Committee (TGC) of the Dutch National Basketball Association (NBB)
- Vereniging voor Sport en Recht
- Vereniging Jonge Insolventierecht Advocaten (VJIRA)
The modest attitude of Jeffrey does not affect his persuasion skills. Perfectly informed of the legal substance in his specialism he effortlessly translates it into practical solutions.
Jeffrey advises and litigates in particular on disputes among shareholders, business contracts, directors’ liability, financing and the broad field of securities.
He also supports enterprises that face financial difficulties and promotes the interests of creditors, directors and other parties who become involved in a bankruptcy or WHOA (agreements on private debt settlement) procedure. In addition to that he often supports the trustees in bankruptcy of our firm during settlement of bankruptcies and realizing a relaunch.
As a former top athlete he knows better than anyone how constructive cooperation produces joint success and how to smoothly engage with those who you are dealing with. As a real team player he also makes full use of his other qualities: correctly, pragmatically and putting things into perspective. Together with the client Jeffrey – focused on the target and assertive if necessary – goes for the win.